Applications for the researcher facilities at the National Library for 2022 are open
The National Library’s researcher facilities are available for long-term use on application.
Researchers and students can apply for the National Library’s researcher facilities for long-term use. Applications for 2022 can be submitted from the 25th of October until the 21st of November 2021.
You can apply for the following facilities for 2022:
- Researcher carrels in the South Hall, 6 months (1.1.2022–30.6.2022), 10 carrels
- Researcher carrels in the South Hall, 12 months (1.1.2022–31.12.2022), 10 carrels
- Researcher carrels in the Slavonic Library, 6 months (1.1.2022–31.5.2022), 4 carrels
- Shelves in the North Hall, 12 months (1.1.2022–31.12.2022), 20 shelves
- Lockers and cabinets, the Rotunda’s 1st floor and 6th floor, 12 months (1.1.2022–31.12.2022), 12 lockers and cabinets
You can apply for the facilities by filling in the application form. The application period closes on the 21th of November 2021 and successful applicants will be notified by the 8th of December 2021.
The selection criteria include the researcher’s requirement for National Library resources (especially material restricted to reading room loans), the researcher’s current working conditions, and the amount of time per week the researcher will use the facilities.