FENNICA - The National Bibliography of Finland
- The Fennica database contains 957 491 records (November 2014).
- Book and serial publications since 1488
- Maps published since 1967 (the majority of older map material has also been catalogued)
- Audiovisual material published since 1981
- Electronic publications including electronic journals and series with ISSNs, and electronic dissertations from the University of Helsinki
- The Viola database contains records of Finnish sheet music and music recordings.
- Articles that relate to Finland or are written by a Finnish author can be found in the Arto database.
Copy cataloguing via Z39.50 is subject to a fee for all and requires a subscriber agreement. Finnish public libraries have a license for copy cataloguing.
E-mail of the Fennica database: fennica-posti(at)helsinki.fi